Downing Lifestyle Photography works on a no obligation promise that if you do not like the photographs then Downing Lifestyle Photography will not charge you nor will you be given any photographs from the session. You simply walk away. Downing Lifestyle Photography copyright however will remain on the photographs from the session (see Prints, Copyright and Display for further details).
DOWNING LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY
- Your data may be used by Downing Lifestyle Photography to advise you of products, services and special promotions.
- We may contact you by post, telephone, SMS text or email.
Health & Safety Policy:
- Downing Lifestyle Photography takes every reasonable effort to ensure the premises and equipment are deemed as suitable and safe for all users at all times.
- The Client is fully responsible for their own action and responsible for the children they are in the accompany of. Any damages or breakages to the property that incur as a result of the Client’s action, shall be the responsibility of the Client to pay or rectify as agreed with Downing Lifestyle Photography.
- Downing Lifestyle Photography do not take any responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal belongings within or outside the studio. Downing Lifestyle Photography sessions can involve some physical activity, which is undertaken at your own risk.
- By booking with Downing Lifestyle photography, you are confirming that you are aged 18 or over. We reserve the right to require you to prove your age with appropriate photographic I.D. Downing Lifestyle Photography takes no responsible action for any outcome as a result of any false information provided, or withheld form Downing Lifestyle Photography.
5. Downing Lifestyle Photography request that all Clients advise Downing Lifestyle Photography if any special or medical requirements are needed to make the Client’s experience at Downing Lifestyle Photography Studio more comfortable and accessible.
6. Downing Lifestyle Photography always ensure a safe environment within the studio, it is the parent’s or guardian’s responsibility to ensure that all children are supervised and remain safe at all times to avoid danger caused by the misuse, handling or interference of equipment.
7. We forbid the use of ANY DRINKS/FOOD within the studio photography areas.
- Gift Vouchers may not be used to purchase photographs from a previous photoshoot.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-redeemable for cash.
- You may not sell Gift Vouchers to any third parties or via the internet without firstly obtaining the express written consent of Downing Lifestyle Photography. Consent may be subject to any conditions which Downing Lifestyle Photography choose to impose. Downing Lifestyle Photography reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of gift vouchers by you to a third party.
- Downing Lifestyle Photography Gift Vouchers have an expiry date of 12 months from date of purchase.
- Change is not given on purchases that cost less than the value of the Gift Vouchers presented.
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Vouchers.
Digitally produced photographs provided in low resolution format, are designed for digital presentation only. For full resolution it should be noted that presenting in formats other than digital, require professional sharpening, cropping and colour profiling amongst other editing processes. Refer back to Downing Lifestyle Photography for further guidance.
Prints, Copyright and Display
- The photographs, digital negatives, prints, video, edits and post production produced by Downing Lifestyle Photography are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without Downing Lifestyle Photography ‘s explicit written permission. Images supplied on any of Downing Lifestyle Photography special CDR’s offers are excluded from this clause although Downing Lifestyle Photography requests that any images published are acknowledge as to have been taken by Downing Lifestyle Photography.
- The Client agrees that Downing Lifestyle Photography may display any of the images taken during the session for their promotional activities (i.e. website/leaflets) providing that the images used are used lawfully and without damage to the Client.
3. For copyright purposes, no personal photography or filming is permitted at the studio. The use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any photographic/video capture device is prohibited.
Payment, Cancellation & Refund Terms:
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 will be required to secure your session, payable at the arranged pre-consultation visit.
- Ordering of Wall and Display Art will require a non-refundable 50% deposit to secure, payable at the arranged viewing visit.
- Downing Lifestyle Photography may reserve the right to cancel a booking if the Client is not punctual or if they have not adhered to health and safety instructions or if they are at fault for damaging equipment/furniture/fixtures/fittings within the studio. The Client may be liable to Downing Lifestyle Photography for the full cost of the session plus damages and loss of earnings.
- Clients are permitted to cancel a photo booking up until 48 hours prior to the allotted date. Cancelling within 48hrs notice will incur a cancellation fee of £50.
- Once the photographic products have been checked, collected and signed for at our studio, no returns will be accepted nor will any refunds be done by Downing Lifestyle Photography.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation by Downing Lifestyle Photography due to illness or injury, you will be offered the option of a reshoot at a later date or a full refund of monies paid.
- Pets must at all times be under the control of their owners. Dogs must be on a lead unless specifically agreed with the photographer.
- Downing Lifestyle Photography maintains the right to ask for a pet to be removed from the studio if it shows any sign of unsociable behavior or aggression in any circumstances.
- Where at all possible dogs should be toileted before any studio session. We appreciate accidents will happen.
- Owners must accept liability for any damage caused by their pet whilst on studio premises.