Covid – 19. Keeping Your Family Safe
COVID – 19 HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY.
Downing Lifestyle Photography advice for clients both before and during their studio experience.
Safe operation protocols following the Covid-19 Virus
UPDATED 19TH JULY 2021
Our on premises practical procedures will continue as below until further notice. We really appreciate your cooperation and undersanding.
As a professional photographer working in our community it is essential for me to help and minimise the spread of any infection. Even though Mariela & I have always operated a clean studio working policy we have introduced some new working protocols to meet government guidelines as well as common sense initiatives to protect us all.
Like all small business we have been hit by this pandemic lockdown and are eager to get back to work, but we can only do that safely with your cooperation, which includes temperature testing on arrival, a no touch protocol and sanitization on arrival.
Personal Protection Equipment
Our key PPE protection is through temperature monitoring & sanitization gel on arrival, for both you and us. We would prefer to work without PPE, like masks and gloves, most of the time, but will continue with mask wearing and request the same for clients not being photographed.
Our Commitment to You
We will follow our studio protocols on sanitisation, cleaning and self-distancing. Each day we will have our temperature taken, including every time we enter the building and in front of clients we are involved with.
Sanitisation, Hand Washing, Sneeze Etiquette and health monitoring will all follow our studio protocol.
We have rearranged our diary to ensure no crossover, and are working to a strict “By Appointment Only” rule. We will also be ensuring our contact is minimised in accordance with social distancing guidelines. As we say “2 meters doesn’t mean we don’t love you” – in fact by respecting the 2meter guideline as well as our no touch policy, the session will follow and still feel like a great experience.
We will follow guidelines on grouping and numbers at all times and adjust to the numbers in a session allowed.
Temperature checks & 3 little questions
On arrival at the studio we take an infrared temperature check of everyone, including ourselves. We will ask the main contact of a group with mixed families, especially those with very young children to make this procedure into more of a game, we may refer to it being a “Happy Meter” If any in the party has a temperature of 37.8 or above, the session will need to be rescheduled.
On arrival we will ask 3 simple questions:
- How is everyone feeling?
- Has anyone had a cough or any flu-like or Covid symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting symptoms within the last 14 days, including a visit to hospital?
Prior to all sessions our sanitisation and cleaning protocol as a minimum include: Hand Gel & Temperature Check on Arrival Designated secure coat and baggage area. Washing hands regularly before and after any session. Cleaning of all client areas and furniture, including client toilet facilities, door handles & counter tops. Post Session cleaning of studio props that clients might come in contact with.
Covid-19 Liability Release Waiver
*Client Acknowledgement Prior to Every Scheduled Appointment*
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Downing Lifestyle Photography is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include additional cleaning of the premises and equipment between every client as well as additional hand sanitisers on entry and exit.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include: (not exclusively)
- Dry Cough
- Difficulty Breathing
- Loss of taste and/or smell
Client to confirm their understanding of the following:
- Temperature Checks on Arrival at the studio
- I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members do not currently have, not have experienced the symptoms listed WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not travelled outside the country or any city considered to be a “Hot Spot” for COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
- I understand that Downing Lifestyle Photography Ltd cannot be held liable for any exposure to the Covid-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form.
Downing Lifestyle Photography is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Prepayment of services available if clients prefer contactless checkout
- Additional time included between appointments to prevent client contact with each other.
- Each client required to wash/sanitiser their hands upon arrival and before leaving.
- All items in contact with client will be thoroughly cleaned between each client.
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with a recognized disinfectant before and after each client according to the manufacturer’s instruction.
Downing Lifestyle Photography agrees to abide by these standards and affirms the same.
Book your photo experience nowYou can book online or give us a call
From bringing down your pet to bringing your whole family we want your experience in the studio for family and pet photography on the Wirral to be a memorable one. Please feel free to use our online booking system or you can call us on 07825 221 476